View of the main gallery during the Crocus Gallery Open 3
|The Crocus Gallery Group|
After an extended hiatus The Crocus Gallery Group is in the process of rejuvenating itself with the introduction of new Directors with the aim of initiating new projects.
To enable this a Special General Meeting has been called for Thursday 24th November 2016 at 3pm (please see details below). All interested parties (including previous members/directors) are invited to attend.
Crocus Gallery Group - Special General Meeting
Thursday 24th November 2016 at 3pm at
Wollaton Street Studios 179 Wollaton Street, Nottingham.
All previous members/directors and potential new members are welcome.
Agenda for Special General Meeting
1. Aims of meeting:
a. To confirm the removal of present CG directors and officers
b. To confirm the election of new directors and officers
2. Removal of the present directors and officers from CG management committee
3. Election of new directors and officers to CG management committee
4. Confirmation of continued use of Co-operative Bank plc as CG bankers
5. Confirmation of removal of existing account signatories to CG bank account
6. Confirmation of new signatories to CG bank account